Updated Aug. 12, 2020
According to a May 29, 2020 McKinsey Report, many providers, health systems and independent practices are reporting anywhere from 50x to as much as a 175x increase in telehealth visits compared to pre-COVID numbers. You may be among the many hospital and health system leaders who rushed to implement telehealth technology to meet pandemic demands. Now, many organizations find themselves with two-way video products meant for web conferencing, not medical exams and clinical workflows. While video-only solutions may have appeared an affordable, quick-fix solution at the time, they are proving to be more costly and cumbersome, with extra steps that require more labor hours, and even additional staff.
This webinar features Lisa Stofko, Telehealth Manager at CHOC Children’s Hospital in Orange County, Calif., sharing the organization’s experience with two-way video as they executed 41,000 telehealth visits since mid-March when the pandemic hit, and the tremendous learning experience this afforded their entire hospital team. Lisa will share their list of seven fundamental learnings of telehealth including the need for:
- A continuous virtual workflow – a single integrated solution for efficiency, not working out of multiple applications as they are now
- EMR/EHR integration – seamless and centralized (Lisa calls EMR the “source of the truth”)
- Connecting outside services into the visit – such as translation services, which are crucial to the population served by CHOC Children’s Hospital
- Support of clinical workflows – for any specialty
- Training – for providers and staff
- Unlimited tech support – for provider and patient
- Multi-party video – enabling a unique multi-contributor use case
You’ll learn why CHOC Children’s is only considering telehealth platforms that go beyond two-way video and their team’s additional take-aways.
Participants will also hear from Bret Larsen, co-founder and CEO of eVisit, where he is leading the team in its vision to simplify healthcare delivery to everyone, everywhere. Together with his team, Bret has worked with hundreds of healthcare organizations to improve outcomes, reduce costs, and boost revenue by delivering faster, more accessible virtual care. You'll learn why he and the eVisit team believes virtual care IS healthcare!
If you jumped to a video-only telehealth solution and are likely learning that you need more, this webinar is a must-see, and is designed just for you.
Click on the arrow above to check out this high-value free webinar. Duration: 60 minutes.
Ready for a demo? Just complete the form below and click on the orange Request A Demo button!